Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Surgical Abortion Process Surgical Or Medical Abortion?

Surgical or medical abortion? - surgical abortion process

First, states that decisions do not require any comments or answers I feel bad or guilty, I would just CALM TIPS AND FACTS. That being said ...........

I just got a pregnancy test and found out that I'm pregnant. I would say I'm more or less along approximately 3 weeks. My plan is to go on the pill medicine (abortion), it is not as invasive as the traditional method. When a woman recently had a medical abortion, please tell me their experiences. I am curious if it means going through the process, a lack of work a day, you really not afford (I'm released next year,) the main reason for an abortion. I 'm not financially stable. I just want peace more than anything else. And thank God, my husband supported me really what I need right now.

If the nurse can answer this, please! All comments should be ignorant Thumbs Down.

FYI, I am 32, single and never been pregnant before. I've always used a condom at that time, but stTicos in this case, it was an accident.

3 comments:

Love! said...

Medical abortion is personal and private and less invasive, but the bleeding and cramping are often serious, so I always recommend that women have a surgical abortion, have anesthesia, whether the abortion, but the choice is yours, of course.


Do not judge a person, not law.

lovesmym... said...

TSD I agree with your decision, but they should go talk to a doctor about the procedure to be better .. I think it is better to do with the surgery, but you can miss a few days of work due to the pill can have some serious side effects .. wouldnt expect that these pills, but as I said talk to your doctor, he should know better ... GOOD LUCK!

Audra Faye said...

Young people would be far better deal than you. My mother was your age and Finacial problems as you, but I stayed. Moreover, this could have its first and only vaccine to a baby. Many women do, and never children.

Post a Comment