Saturday, January 23, 2010

Classic Trench Coat What Color Trench Coat Should I Purchase?

What color trench coat should I purchase? - classic trench coat

Looking for a good coat, classic LONG Purchase this season, and a coat that looks like a good game. But what color paint I expect? I know that black is classic and fit almost anything, but it seems a bit boring. Are there any other colors that you could reach is elegant, but remain in the season for the coming years, more or less? (Red N - I look terrible in red!) Thank you!

BTW - I am a size 21, 4-6, ivory skin, dark blonde / light brown hair.

3 comments:

<3 said...

I think you should be black. I know you think it's boring, but just look at the team, is anything but boring! In addition, he is always in season, as a classic black color. :]

tanjerin... said...

I think that look like dark green or purple you would be good.

cams said...

blue!

Post a Comment