Friday, January 22, 2010

Nextar Ncu What Does Error 1 When Reading A CD Mean With Nextar NCU103 Car Audio Deck?

What does Error 1 when reading a CD mean with Nextar NCU103 Car Audio Deck? - nextar ncu

I have bought recently installed and the package of 103 Nextar NCU in my car and USB / SD / AUX ports and radio are very good. But if I put a CD, it tries for about 5 seconds before displaying an error message 1 and returns to radio read. Who knows what these errors mean and how can I solve this problem? I was not able to any type of CD (either homemade or registered industrial designs and models work support) Nextar has been insignificant so far, it has no meaning. Photo of the unit here:
http://images.canadiantire.ca/media/imag ...

Thank you for any advice or direction you can provide.

1 comments:

M M said...

they couldnt realize it was a piece of scrap before you buy? which means that buy her a piece of shit of error of 1, usually means: "I had a Pioneer or Kenwood, theyre like $ 80 new stereo shops for cheaper models that are established in the industry.

Post a Comment