Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Camera Batteries Online Good Camera Fujufilm Finepix Camera Battery?

Fujufilm finepix camera battery? - camera batteries online good camera

I had this camera for 4 years and Abu recently I saw a big problem with it. The battery dies after 5 minutes! Calculate I for centuries, and that their power will not be used for almost any time at all.

I really do not want to create a new camera that I love this device and have become accustomed to buy. I also had probs trying to find this line of the camera or anywhere. I went into a camera store, and I wanted to buy a new battery for it, but said that if the battery is not the problem, and I'll buy the new battery is not even used the camera to work to recover money ! I reallly can not pay for the battery from the camera today - if you are sure that the battery is the problem. In addition to the camera images makes good and not another problem. Any tips?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Batteries wear out.
I am surprised that it took 4 years.
try amazon.com for a battery

Post a Comment