Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Period Predictor 2010 Irregular Cycles And Ovualtion Predictor Kits?

Irregular cycles and Ovualtion Predictor Kits? - period predictor 2010

My cycles are irregular, which is usually around 34 days (but which were so short, 28 and 40 days in the past) ... everywhere bleeding lasts 7 to 18 days and I have to break the bleeding almost every month. I am on the 33rd day of the cycle My last period started 26th December 2009 continued to bleed until 7 January 2010 (13 days) and started to spot brown / red blood back to 23 January 2010 (day 29).
I Clearblue digital ovulation test for me this month ... When should I test?
I'm still brown spots, so my cycle has not started yet. So, when should I test OPK? I know I have to buy two packages of PCOS.

Thank you all in advance! Baby dust to all:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment