Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting 360 Controller To Work On Vba Need Help Getting My 360 Controller To Work On My Pc?

Need help getting my 360 controller to work on my pc? - getting 360 controller to work on vba

Im on a computer with Windows 7

I was downloaded from the Microsoft Web site and the Windows 7 for my XBOX 360 and when I click on Device Maneger stating that the driver is working correctly.

but I can not with any of my emulators. I use ZSNES, VBA, the gene (Genesis Emulator), downloading and planning of the project, 64th

So far I have the chance to get my controller with a little work had.

can someone please take me to walk through the steps to make it work?

I use a wireless controller attached by a wire, if that means anything.

I know that these emulators are compatible with the driver, because I, an exhaustive search for ways to run it and found nothing much should be made by this work.

ZSNES say that I have to delete the files. cfg and I always used to rescue the pilot. Emulators are not.

1 comments:

starcraf... said...

No track can be connected to a 360 controller to make it to the PC. The cable can connect to it will only be supported. To use a 360 wireless controller, you need to buy the wireless receiver. I'm pretty sure that you pick up Best Buy for $ 20

Edit: I forgot to mention that your PC can still see the wireless controller that plugs in. The only good thing what he does is charge the battery that is rechargeable.

Post a Comment