Thursday, December 24, 2009

Preparation H Anal Fissure I Was Just Told I Have An Anal Fissure - What Are My Options? What Do I Do? Doctor Wouldn't Give Me Any Advice

I was just told I have an anal fissure - what are my options? What do I do? Doctor wouldn't give me any advice - preparation h anal fissure

After 3 weeks of struggle with constipation, I stayed with the burning of the rectum, pain during bowel movements, itching, and a strange feeling in my rectum, the kind made me feel that I need to go to the toilet when I was doing. I thought it was hemorrhoids by the effort, so I used cream and rectal suppository preparations preparatory HH

Today I went to my doctor because of "hemorrhoids" see, can not improve. He looked me in the rectum with a small camera case (boy was injured), and found no hemorrhoids. Instead, she found this a crack in the anal area 4'O Clock "that trickles" a little "when she touched him Lieblich..

I wonder what to do! It is very uncomfortable. H of the material preparation helped a lot, and I was sure that there hemorrhoids. The problem is that while there helped to interfere again at the end of the day. The doctor did not say what to do, and some websites, I heal cracks over time, while others say that surgery is the only answer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment