Monday, December 14, 2009

Ovarian Cysts And Slipped Disc HELP!! Women Who Have/have Had Ovarian Cysts......?

HELP!! Women who have/have had ovarian cysts......? - ovarian cysts and slipped disc

He had an ultrasound, there are about 3 months and was convinced that I had a cyst, but showed nothing. I was shocked, cuz she was a few years, and he knew what pain she felt. But it was obviously my Mirena IUD had slipped place, what he thought was the problem and withdrew. Weeks later, a couple, the pain is still bad, so my doctor scheduled for laparoscopic surgery. I saw my right ovary, but the left ovary was clear and even endometriosis. He was given a new Mirena and not a D & C cuz I had a lot of bleeding. After the surgery I was still in pain from that what he had done a scan last week showed he has a 3.5 cm cyst on right ovary and a cyst of 2.3 cm on my left ovary. I do not know why I'm not on the ultrasound, but the pain is terrible, constant pain. I see first married again, and I do not know if I want to do the operation, but in the meantime, I wonder whether I ..... to the hospital and get some morphine to help me cope with this pain

0 comments:

Post a Comment