Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Musicians Ear Plugs Crackling Noise In My Right Ear; Advices?

Crackling noise in my right ear; Advices? - musicians ear plugs

I had tears in his right ear for several years. Recently I decided to go see a doctor about this problem. The doctor gave me medication in my ear to ear wax wash to soften. A week later, flushed my ear. The courts have continued to ring, so I go for a review hearing.

The hearing test showed that there was nothing physically wrong with my ear, however, and the doctor advised me not to listen to music quietly, and get ear plugs musician (I play the violin).

Upon his return to the original medical report gave me a recipe that if the crisis continues, you can try this. I had never testing the drug on prescription, but.

The crack continues to this day when music (regardless of size), when I get to play my instrument when I play in the orchestra to hear when going in a noisy environment, etc. What is it? Any tips?

0 comments:

Post a Comment